Avengers 4 - New Theory Suggests How The Time Stone Could Undo Thanos’ Snap


Scratch Fury, broadly, was the last man to swing to clean on screen as the Snap resonated over the universe. Be that as it may, his performer adjusts sense of self definitely knows he will be back in Avengers 4 and just gave a gigantic uncover about how that is conceivable. 

Jackson disclosed to Vulture he had not known how he would bite the dust until the point when he saw it on screen, yet he wasn't at all stressed over his future in the MCU. 

He said: "I had no idea. It (Fury's death) came out of the blue. Who's really dead, and who's really in the flaky wind of Marvel dust, I don't know, but I do know..." 


"I do know there's a solution that they didn't even have to tell me, just because I know who Captain Marvel is and what all that means."
Fury, of course, called Captain Marvel just before he died.
Jackson, himself, has already started work on the Captain Marvel movie and so has crucial inside information on what exactly she is capable of and what she has been up to in between the 1990s, when her own movie is set, and the events of Infinity War.

No comments